Can you help?
This page lists some of the ways in which you can help. The Friends of Dafen School is not restricted solely to parents and teachers; all help is very much appreciated. If you would like to become more involved or have a fund raising idea you would like us to consider then please get in touch:
Ways to help
- Come along to our events - to make our events a success we need support from the families, staff and friends of Dafen School. Come along to the next event. You don't need to know any other parents, just come along and meet new people or bring your partner or another group of friends, everyone is welcome.
- Support fundraising ideas - do you have a little spare time and a practical skill that would help e.g. time to do some photocopying, could you make some cakes or have you got printing, marketing or IT skills? If the answer is yes then we would be grateful of your help For details of how to contact us please see the ‘Can you help?’ section above.
- Volunteer to help at events - there are loads of things to do for events. You could help set up, sell drinks / sweets / hotdogs, do some tattoos/face painting or help clear away at a school disco. Why not offer to run a stall at the Christmas or Summer Fair or sell raffle tickets at Sport's Day. Whatever it is, every little counts and is appreciated.
- Ask your Employer - why not see if your employer would be willing to donate a raffle prize or if they can help by donating some office supplies or even doing some printing or photocopying for us.
- Provide new ideas - if you have any new ideas for raising funds or just for getting together and having a good time then please let us know. We are always looking for new things to try.